Homeowners insurance, also known as home insurance, is an essential purchase as it does not just protect your belongings and home against theft and damage, but it is also required by most mortgage lending companies. Nearly all lenders won’t even provide financing for a home without home insurance. Nearly all mortgage companies require borrowers to have insurance coverage for the full or fair value of a property. Before taking a look at the benefits of adding electronics protection plans, it is important to know what home insurance normally covers.
Home Insurance Coverage
Homeowners insurance policies typically provide coverage for such events as damage to a the interior and exterior of a home, vandalism, theft, and personal liability for harm to others.
There tends to be 3 home insurance coverage levels that include: replacement cost (covers the actual cash value of the home and belongings without the deduction for depreciation), actual cash value (covers the cost of the home plus the value of belongings after deducting depreciation), and extended replacement cost/value (pays for the costs to repair or rebuild the home, even if it’s more than the homeowner’s policy limit.)
Home insurance companies assess a person’s risk when setting a policy rate, such as how likely they are to file a claim.
Prices of home insurance will vary. The cheaper homeowners insurance will likely give the least amount of coverage.
Home Insurance and Electronic Devices
Standard homeowners insurance policies will pay to repair or replace electronics if they’re stolen or damaged in a disaster such as a fire, tornado, or other event covered by the policy. These home insurance policies do not cover normal wear and tear and ageing of an appliance or electronic device.
Electronics Protection Plans
Electronics Protection Plans such as ARWHome Electronics Protection Plans provide the coverage lacking in traditional home insurance policies.
ARWHome Electronics Protection Plan coverage include:
- Defects in workmanship and materials
- Unlimited electronic devices – home computing and entertainment
- Spills, drops and cracked screens (ADH) on portable devices
- Mechanical and/or electrical failures due to normal wear and tear
- Power surge protection
- One laptop battery replacement annually
ARWHome Electronics Plans – Reliable Protection
- If any eligible product experiences a failure we will fix it or replace it! In the event your product requires service, you may be required to pay a service fee.
- Service Fees do not apply to accessories i.e., Monitors, keyboards, mice, speakers, modems, remote controls or controllers.
- No contract is required. Coverage is on a month-to-month basis that can be cancelled at any time with no cancellation fees. Coverage will remain in effect 30 days after cancellation.
- Cover All Your Eligible Household Electronics With Just One Plan, For One Low Price, No Registration Or Proof Of Purchase Required.
- An ARWHome Ultimate Electronics Protection Plan covers eligible Laptops, Desktops, Tablets, LED/LCD TV’s/Flat Panel/Plasma TV’s, Printers, Gaming Consoles, DVD/Blu-Rays and more, for one low price.
* There are additional exclusions, we recommend that you read and become familiar with the Terms and Conditions.
Why Choose ARWHome Electronics Plans?
- All Product Brands
- Ability to support an unlimited number of eligible new and existing products.
- Nationwide % Zip Code coverage for In-Home Service.
- Hassle-free Service File a claim. Shipping is included. We’ll repair it and send it back
- Communication Simply call us
- Results: If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it or reimburse you.
ARWHome understands that electronics protection plans are essential to just about everyone today. The ARWHome Ultimate Electronics Protection Plan, powered by Asurion, provides protection for an unlimited number of eligible devices, including products such as desktops, laptops, tablets, printers, routers and external hard drives; and home entertainment products such as flat panel TVs, DVD players, home theater systems and gaming systems. As the industry leader in home warranties, ARWHome provides the best service and coverage tailored to your electronics needs. Electronics Protection Plans along with home insurance makes sense!